From on-site ATV’s to off-site helicopters, dynamic couples have utilized stunning Ka’a’awa Valley, one of the most filmed locations in Hawai’i, to make memorable and unique ceremonies. Kaʻaʻawa Valley is a unique place of solitude surrounded by native Hawaiian plants and majestic mountain ranges. It is recommended for rugged and outdoor themed weddings.
- Location: Ka’a’awa valley offers stunning mountain and outdoor scenery, which can be used for both day and evening weddings.
- Amenities: Open valley space
- Technical: There is no power in Ka’a’awa Valley, we recommend bringing in generators if the event should call for it.
- Parking/Transport: Parking at no additional charge is provided at our Visitor Center and Kualoa can supply parties with transportation to the Valley.
- Availability/ Price: Contact Us
Ka’a’awa Valley’s Hale Ikena at a glance
Want to see more? Click here for our Pinterest!
We’d love to hear from you! Contact Us