- Capacity: The pavilion can seat a maximum of 100, while the maximum capacity of the garden is 250.
- Location: Moli‘i Gardens overlooks a 125-acre Ancient Hawaiian Fishpond, the largest and most well-preserved fishpond in Hawai‘i. The site includes a covered pavilion, a main lawn area and a grand staircase that leads down to a lower garden area at the water’s edge.
- Amenities: The upper lawn pavilion has water, electricity, as well as men’s and women’s restrooms and partial kitchen.
- Technical: Electrical outlets are available throughout the pavilion area as well as on the lawn space.
- Parking/Transport: Parking at no additional charge is available directly adjacent to the site.
- Availability/ Price: Contact Us
Want to see more? Click here for our Pinterest!
We’d love to hear from you! Contact Us