Moli’i Gardens is a beautiful two tiered garden setting that borders our 800 year old Hawaiian fishpond, which has been listed on the National Register of Historic Places by the US Department of the Interior since 1973. The site consists of two lawn areas and an open air pavilion located on the upper lawn. It also includes use of “Dupree Cottage”, a movie set from You, Me and Dupree. The set was also used in Soul Surfer and the dock is famous for being where the submarine was stationed in the LOST TV series.
- Capacity: The pavilion can seat a maximum of 100, while the maximum capacity of the garden is 250.
- Location: Moli‘i Gardens overlooks a 125-acre Ancient Hawaiian Fishpond, one of the largest and most well-preserved fishpond on O’ahu. The site includes a covered pavilion, a main lawn area and a grand staircase that leads down to a lower garden area and our Dupree Cottage “boathouse” at the water’s edge.
- Amenities: The upper lawn pavilion has water, electricity, as well as men’s and women’s restrooms and partial kitchen.
- Technical: Electrical outlets are available throughout the pavilion area as well as on the lawn space.
- Parking/Transport: An adjacent paved parking lot is located next to the site.
- Price: $2995 Sat/Sun; $2395 Weekdays
- Options: Inquire about using KUALOA GROWN beef, shrimp, oysters, fish, fruits and vegetables for a true “farm to table” experience. You may also arrange an optional “bridal boat” entrance on one of our catamarans, or even hold a beach front ceremony across the pond on our Secret Island.
- Availability: Contact Us
Moli’i Gardens at a glance
Dupree Cottage at a glance