Located at the base of the sacred 1000 ft high Kanehoalani mountain peak, , Paliku Gardens provides guests with beautiful views of Kane’ohe Bay, rolling pastures, green gardens, and iconic Mokoli’i Island aka “Chinaman’s Hat.” The site consists of two large lawn areas, an upper garden, as well as an open air pavilion.
- Capacity: The maximum seating under a tent in the lawn area is 600. Both lawns could be tented for additional seating. Tables and chairs are included in the rental for up to a maximum seating capacity of 150 in the covered pavilion. Setup/breakdown not included in pricing.
- Location: Paliku Gardens is above the ranch and provides guests with stunning views of Kaneohe Bay, the Pacific Ocean and Mokoli’i Island, or Chinaman’s Hat.
- Amenities: Paliku has men’s and women’s bathrooms, a large “get ready room” with it’s own private bathroom, and a partial kitchen for food prep.
- Technical: Electric outlets are available throughout the pavilion area as well as in the yard space.
- Parking/Transportation: Parking is available on the lawns directly adjacent to the site.
- Price: $2995 Sat/Sun; $2395 Weekdays
- Optional Add-0ns: Inquire about using KUALOA GROWN beef, oysters, shrimp, fish, fruits & vegetables in creating a true “farm to table” event. We can also add in up to 100 horses in the adjacent pasture for a unique selfie experience that your guests will never forget.
- Availability: Contact Us
Paliku Gardens at a glance