Enveloped at the base of the Kualoa mountain range, Palikū Gardens provides guests with beautiful views of the Pacific Ocean, green gardens, and iconic “Chinaman’s Hat.” The site consists of two large lawn areas, an upper garden, as well as an open air pavilion.
- Capacity: The maximum seating under a tent in the lawn area is 600. Both lawns could be tented for additional seating. Maximum seating capacity in the covered pavilion is 150
- Location: Palikū Gardens is above the ranch. The site provides guests with stunning views of Kaneohe Bay, the Pacific Ocean and Mokoli’i Island, or Chinaman’s Hat. There are two large lawn pavilions, an upper garden, a large history room with private bathroom, and a partial kitchen.
- Amenities: Palikū has an open air pavilion, as well as men’s and women’s bathrooms, a large history room with it’s own private bathroom, and a partial kitchen for food prep.
- Technical: Electric outlets are available throughout the pavilion area as well as in the yard space, a generator can be brought in.
- Parking/Transportation: Parking is available in the lawns directly adjacent to the site.
- Availability/Price: Contact Us
Paliku Gardens at a glance
Want to see more? Click here for our Pinterest!
We’d love to hear from you! Contact Us