Enjoy the quaint feel of our rustic Ranch House. Overlooking our rodeo arena, sculpture garden and Mokoli’i Island, Kualoa’s Ranch House has the capacity for larger events, and the charm of classic paniolo country.
- Capacity: The pavilion lanai and enclosed area seats 250 people, while the lawn space can hold up to 600 people.
- Location: Our Ranch House looks out to the ocean and Mokoli’i Island. Nestled above our rodeo pasture, the Ranch House and lawn offer amazing views of Kaneohe Bay and the Kualoa mountain range – as well as easy access from our parking lot.
- Amenities: The Ranch House has a kitchen equipped with a sink and standard refrigerator, bathroom and dining area.
- Technical: Electrical outlets are available throughout the building space with limited access in the lawn area. Both the building and lanai are fully lit, there is limited lighting in the lawn space.
- Parking/Transport: Parking at no additional charge is provided at our Visitor Center.
- Availability/ Price: Contact Us
The Ranch House at a glance
Want to see more? Click here for our Pinterest!
We’d love to hear from you! Contact Us