Secret Island is an intimate, secluded white sand beach, accessible by a 5-minute catamaran boat ride across our 800 year old Moli’i Fishpond. The 135 acre pond has been listed on the National Register of Historic Places by the US Dept of the Interior since 1973. Upon docking at Secret Island, guests take a short walk into a labyrinth of trails through native hau trees, which creates an exciting entrance to the pristine waters and white sands of Kane’ohe Bay and our Secret Island beachfront.
- Capacity: Up to 400 guests.
- Location: Waterfront views of Mokoli‘i Island (Chinaman’s Hat), the surrounding Ko’olau Mountain range and Kaneʻohe Bay. Faces north-east, with direct morning light and late afternoon shade.
- Amenities: Beach, restrooms, picnic table seating, grassy areas, dining tents, shade trees and more.
- Parking/Transport: Ample parking, shuttle and water taxi included.
- Optional Add-ons: Include a day of fun add on for your bridal party and guests on Secret Island … with kayaks, paddle boards, canoes, volleyball and more fun beach activities. Include shrimp, fish, beef, oysters, fruits and vegetables that are KUALOA GROWN for a unique “farm to table” dining experience!
- Pricing: $1795 Weekdays; $1995 Sat/Sun for beach ceremonies from 330p-530p. Additional options available for night-time receptions on the island.
- Availability: Contact Us
Secret Island at a glance