Secret Island is an intimate, secluded white sand beach, only accessible by a 5-minute boat ride across our ancient Hawaiian Fishpond. Upon docking on the beach, guests take a short walk into a labyrinth of trails through mangrove and hau trees, which creates an exciting entrance to the private beach.
- Capacity: Up to 500 guests.
- Location: Waterfront view of Mokoli‘i Island (Chinaman’s Hat) and Kaneʻohe Bay. Faces north-east, with direct morning light and late afternoon shade.
- Amenities: Beach, restrooms, picnic table seating, canoeing, kayaking, snorkeling, table tennis, beach volleyball, dining tents, shade trees and more.
- Technical: There are no outlets on Secret Island, we recommend generators and lights optional for night events.
- Parking/Transport: Ample parking, shuttle and water taxi included.
- Availability & Price: Contact Us
Secret Island at a glance
Want to see more? Click here for our Pinterest!
We’d love to hear from you! Contact Us